Alternatively, they may be called upon to prove the understanding of the situation by answering certain searching questions based on thesituation 150 Â Â Total 750. Correction of sentences.
Stay tuned for more details related to the APPSC Recruitment 2016 like the exam dates, Notifications, Previous papers, Answer Keys, Admit Cards, and Results. History of India (Socio-economic,political and cultural aspects with a focus on AP Indian National Movement(Now, on TS Indian National Movement.). AP Indian National Movement. APPSC/ TSPSC Group 1 preliminary exam 2015 syllabus and Pattern pdf download:. Serial Number Exam Paper Type Marks Duration 1
. The last time, the AP government (then united) had held the APPSC- Group-I examination was in 2012| APPSC Group I Mains Exam Scheme/Pattern Download |
APPSC Group I General English Syllabus
APPSC Group Paper I Syllabus
APPSC Mains Paper II Syllabus
APPSC Paper III Mains Exam Syllabus
Andhra Pradesh PSC Mains Paper IV Syllabus
AP Public Service Commission Group 1 Mains Paper V Syllabus
|
We will give Coaching in all the subjects and put the candidates in a confident firm position to face the written test and the interview and score the maximum marks.
SECTION-I India & Indian Economy Planning. Section 1: Role and Impact of Science and Technology in the development of India. Indian polity and Economy.
Posts are lecturers, doctors, engineers, deputy collectors, forest officers, police officers, and clerks.
. APPSC Posts Details:
This Group 3 examination is conducted for 150 marks in the duration of 90 marks. Panden â BSC Publication..
Tags : appsc jobs,appsc results,group 1 notification,andhra pradesh public service commission,appsc group 1 recruitment notification 2016,appsc,appsc jobs 2016,www.apspsc.gov.in,appsc group 1 notification 2016,group,examination,officers,army,reservation
No comments:
Post a Comment